Would you like to ...
- be compliant to ISO 14971 -- Application of risk management to medical devices?
- do risk analysis your way and not the way a tool prescribes it?
- use pre-configured potential hazards from ISO 14971?
- ensure that your mitigations are implemented?
- see the effect of your mitigations in a pre and post mitigation risk summary?
- be warned if you have incomplete risk coverage or umitigated risks?
- spend less time on maintaining documents?
So why don't you start using Aligned Elements and reduce the time spent on risk management and overall traceability?
- by easily tracing ISO 14971 risk controls / mitigations to your design inputs?
- by automating checks for not implemented mitigations?
- by checking the completeness of your risk management in seconds?
- by re-using mitigations to save time and ensure consistency?
- by using configurable (preliminary) hazard analyis and FMEA in a single tool?
- by creating and updating your risk management files at the press of a button?