Aligned Elements V2.4 released
We are proud to have our customers bring you Aligned Elements 2.4. This release includes some of the top voted features requested by the Aligned Elements user community. We hope you enjoy them!
Managing Test Runs
Plan and Manage Verification and Validation Tests in Test Runs.
Get full overview of Test development and immediate feedback on Test Progression.
Parallel Testing of Configurations
Assignment of Test Responsibilities
Test Run Progress Status Indicator
Organize with Tags
Apply tags to organize your Design Control Items by categories.
Activate Tag filtering in the GUI to work with the items that concern your current work.
Filter GUI on Tags
Perform Queries on Tags
Tag over multiple types and projects
Electronic Signatures Improvements
Electronic Signatures can significantly streamline the signoff and release process.
Base on customer feedback we have added a host of new signing improvements.
Electronic signatures without Digital Certificates
Customize Signature location and page
Optional inclusion of Document Information
Azure Cloud Server Deployment
The Aligned Element Server can now be deployed in the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Minimize your IT burden by using our hosted solution.
Minimize your IT Infrastructure
Aligned Elements configuration stored in secure cloud File storage
A faster way to get up and running
- Dynamic Word Reporting in the Aligned Elements Web Client
- Word Report Performance and Reliability improvements
- New Inconsistency rules and rule options
- Enhanced DHF Index support
- Trace table columns based on Queries
- Use larger range of attributes in integrated External Tickets
- Locking of Design Control to prevent changes at certain stages
- "Backlink" support in integrated External Tickets
- SQL Server 2016 support
With more than 200 enhancements, fixes and usability improvements, this release is a recommended upgrade.
Find the installer to Aligned Elements V2.4 here.